Description of QuEChERS Extraction Kit
QuEChERS(Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged, Safe) is a rapid sample preparation method for agricultural product testing in the world(organic contaminants and pesticide detection from fruits, vegetables, crops). It was developed by Professor Anastassiades of the US Department of Agriculture in 2003. Hawach QuEChERS Extraction Kit is a favorable choice for users to conduct various residue analysis of pesticides and other organic contaminants in fruits and vegetables. Centrifuge tubes and Purification tubes in different sizes are available to meet various experiment requirements. QuEChERS kits offered by Hawach, including Extraction Kit, and Extraction Salts, can be directly used for the experiment, which is efficient.
- Easy to use: 5-50mg sorbent for each kit is provided, meets users’ different requirements
- 50ml empty tube with extraction salt under method EN and AOAC
- Super clean anhydrous packages packed
- Ceramic Homogenizers are also in supply
- ERP system: strict quality control